www.mtaselor.com.br

MTA Selor Forum
Bem-vindo: 2021-01-23 18:31

Todos os horários são GMT - 3 horas

Criar novo tópico Responder  [ 1 mensagem ] 
Autor Mensagem
MensagemEnviado: 2021-01-12 21:31 

Definitely got NBA 2K21 MT everything you're going for. Its a mad fun build too. I opted for 10 playmaking badges this time around so I might place a lil more stats in defense since I left my guy briefer, but made one just like yours in 20 and it could do everything and grab bodies with the finest of em.That's what I have been using and that I was miserable when I saw that yellow/red no longer gets contact dunks. I am rocking a 2 way finisher red/blue.

I am using a lot of fun on this construct also so far really happy I left it have not brought it to the playground yet but once I'm badged up etc it will be insane.My badge disperse is 1/21/21/10 had to create sure I had a decent quantity of def badges because of my own lack of height.I made blake griffin build from when he had been jumping on cars and whatnot.

Not quite sure yet. But I am hyped that I have that many and don't need to use some on QuickDraw haha. I'd like to go HoF range extender, deadeye, hard shots, grab & shoot. And silver quantity shot. That's just off the top of my mind tho, could be missing a badge I would love to have.Just keep grinding and also the job will pay off.

It is in fact. I've seen others use different variations with this construct. But maybe not exactly how I left it. So I keep the specific tweaks . I feel like vertical has slept on. So when I get my gym rat badge. His vertical is going to be a 99. Looking ahead.

Thanks for the reassurance, I was literally racking my brain on deciding which build to select. This past year I used offensive threat and I was going to pick scoring machine this moment, but I wanted something different. I get hof shooting and finishing badges, 84 driving by dip, 83 mid range and 79 three pointer. I am crap at this time with no Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins badges also it is very hard to make any shots. I thought that I would regret making this build and spending my VC to place him 85 and he is still sexy garbage.

Criar novo tópico Responder  [ 1 mensagem ] 

Todos os horários são GMT - 3 horas